Rice With Mussels Complete Recipe
Broth rice is all cooking underwater. The smile comes to you when, without being creamy, liquid and rice are well integrated. Here we use Carolina double rice for this. It is not proven if it is the most suitable but it is.
Another important detail: Deep pot. Did you see the paella that comes out dry and made in a flat container? Well, the other way around. It also turns out that the combination of vegetables is not very creative.
- half brown
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small or medium-large onion
- Mussels (to taste)
- 1 good stream of white wine
- 1 glass of rice
- 5 glasses of broth
- 1 tomato
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp or 2 of tomato puree
- You can add any other fish you like
- If they are going to put 1 glass of rice, put 5 of water in a pot and add a broth. Put some vegetables too. Give it a ball because it greatly influences the final taste. We also put some mussels, a piece of hake. This is because we want the broth to taste like fish. The rest of the mussels go to the end.
- The next thing we are going to do is, in a separate pan, sauté the vegetables with love and a lot of olive oil. The tomato no. Only onion, garlic red pepper.
- What we are going to do with the tomato is to peel it and we will chop it very little.
- When we see that the onion is almost transparent, there the tomato is added.
- You have to stir a lot, pamper the little piglet that comes out better.
- Once we see that the tomato lost its intense color, which became browner, we will add the rice.
- We let everything cook together. The idea is to try the rice. As soon as they feel at ease, they put out the fire and they already have their rice with mussels ready!