Perfect Scrambled Eggs Complete Recipe
The scrambled eggs recipe is a perfect breakfast egg and has the power that it is done in two farts, but be careful, as basic as it seems it is very easy to go wrong.
With these tips on scrambled eggs, I can guarantee that they will make them come out fluffy, like a cloud but scrambled egg, and they will always be able to get them in the right spot, no taffy egg, never again. These are made with butter because it is the classic one, but they can also make healthy scrambled eggs by cooking them in oil instead of butter.
- eggs! (the amount will depend on how much they want to eat)
- milk (a splash)
- butter (a bit)
Step By Step Method
- The first thing we are going to do is break the egg into a bowl, add salt and a splash of milk (there are people who replace milk with milk cream, they can do it if they wish). We will beat well beaten until these ingredients are well united.
- We will take a pan to the fire, and we will put there, the piece of butter to melt. As I clarified above, this can also be done with oil.
- 3- Once the butter has melted, or the oil has been heated, we will give the egg a final whisk and we will throw it in the center of the pan.
- What we are going to do now, is, with a spatula, go through the egg from the edges towards the center, leaving a few seconds (I count 4 or 5) between past and past to give it time to set.
- Thus, they leave holes that are filled with the parts that are still raw and these are cooked to achieve the best version of scrambled eggs.
- It is important that the pan is over medium heat so that it cooks perfectly. On low heat, it will take a long time to set and the strong fire is at risk of burning.
- Once it is cooked, to your liking, take it out carefully and place the scrambled egg on the plate where you will taste it!