Homemade Gummies Without Sugar Complete Recipe
We have already made several homemade candy recipes, and today we return with a super healthy option for the little ones. We know that jelly beans, also known as jelly beans, is a treat that children love and that at the same time contains a lot of sugar.
We will prepare a recipe for supernatural gummies, with few ingredients and without sugar easily and quickly.
- 1 cup crushed strawberries
- 1 lemon juice
- Sweetener to taste (sucralose)
- 3 tbsp unflavored gelatin
Steps for Preparation
- The first thing we are going to do is wash the strawberries well, remove the tail and cut them in half. As I mentioned above you can change the fruit for another one you like more. I recommend that it be a fruit with enough flavor and color so that the gummies are tastier and with a striking color.
- Process the strawberries in a blender or mixer until fully crushed. We have to calculate a cup of fully crushed fruit, if when liquefied they realize that it is a little less they can add until complete. One option is to liquefy the pulp of the fruit so that the gummies are completely smooth, in my case I prefer to leave the pulp since it gives it a flavor and texture that I love.
- Once we have the super crushed strawberries we will add sweetener to taste and a tablespoon of lemon juice and reprocess. I recommend that you be careful with the sweetener because if you pass the gummies they will be too sweet. Ideally, put an envelope of the sweetener you have chosen (or a few drops if it is liquid), mix and test with a spoon until you can sweeten it to taste.
- We have sweetened our liquefied strawberries. It is time to add the unflavored gelatin and stir with a spoon until fully integrated.
- Place the mixture in a non-stick pot over minimal heat and stir constantly until it starts to boil. It is important that we do not stop stirring so that there are no lumps, in this way we will ensure that the jelly has completely dissolved. You will see that as the preparation warms it becomes more liquid.
- When the boil begins to remove the pot from the heat and distribute the mixture in a bucket. We do this while it is hot since we know that being hot is more liquid. Reserve until it has room temperature.
- Take to the refrigerator for 1 or 2 hours. The reality is that in half an hour they can be ready (this depends on what your refrigerator cools), but I like to leave them for a couple of hours so that they are very firm and fresh. Kids love them! (and me too).