Fish Sauce Very Easy Complete Recipe
Fish should be one of those foods for which it is more difficult to make a sauce (at least that is the most common idea). However, today I come to share a fish sauce recipe that, in addition to combining very well with any type of fish, is very easy to prepare.
I really like to use it with some grilled fish, in this case, I used grouper fillets but they can also use sole, hake, it even looks very good with salmon. In addition, it turned out to be a little trick for those who say they don’t like fish to eat fish or the little ones who always prefer to eat Milanese. I recommend you try it and then tell me!
- 4 grouper fillets
- 2 red peppers (sweet peppers)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 pinch of thyme
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Olive oil, salt, and pepper
- If you want it spicy: add a small piece of hot pepper
- Wash the bell peppers well and chop them by hand or knife, in large pieces.
- Put the bell peppers in a pan with olive oil and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring (this is so that our fish sauce is then left with that roasted flavor ).
- Lower the heat and cook 15 more minutes.
- Peel the tomato, cut it into large pieces and chop the garlic. Add them to the sweet pepper mixture. Add salt and pepper and cover for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the peppers are soft.
- Once the peppers are soft, remove from heat, add the pinch of thyme, the paprika and let cool.
- Go through the mixer and blend well until a smooth and thick sauce is left.
- This fish sauce serves almost any type of fish, even cold tastes are great. To accompany the dish, the ideal is a neutral garnish, such as boiled potatoes or white rice, since the fish sauce has enough flavor.