Fish Chupin Complete Recipe
What I like most about chupin is that it is good for any fish recipe. It is rather a form of preparation than an exclusive recipe for a type of fish. And the best part is that it solves once and for all the big problems of fish: that everything is taken apart! As we use some chopsticks to keep them together, everything stays together and without.
- 6 hake fillets guys
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1/2 red pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 glass of tomato puree
- 1 lemon
- 2 potatoes
- 1 jet of white wine
- 1/2 glass of broth
- Salt, pepper and olive oil
- First, we will clean the fillets well and place them in a bowl. Salpimentar and add the juice of a whole lemon, this in addition to flavoring will give us more firmness. Take to the refrigerator while preparing the rest.
- Cut the onion into slices, the bell pepper in strips, and the garlic in thin Petites. Bring everything to a pan with oil on the fire, add a little salt, and let cook.
- Peel and cut the tomato into small cubes and set aside.
- Add half a glass of wine to the pan and mix until the alcohol evaporates. At that time, add the tomato and let it cook until it changes from light red to a very intense embroidery.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them between 7mm and 1 cm, it is very important that we respect that measure!
- We return to the sauce, when the tomato changed color, we add the tomato puree, the water, a little bit of caldito (you can see the recipe for homemade calditos here) and season with pepper, paprika, and some aceto if you like. Cover and leave on low heat.
- Remove the fish from the refrigerator and make a roll with each filet. Hold with a toothpick or toothpicks. Take to the pot and place them apart and equidistant (yes, I said equidistant). In the video, it looks good how to do it. Between the fish rolls, place the potato slices, so they do not move. Cover and leave like this.
- When the potato is going to be the fish, when they prick with a knife, and it’s tender, that’s it. Add paprika, parsley, turn off the heat, and let stand about 3 minutes.