Brownie Without Sugar Complete Recipe
They are taking care of themselves and want to avoid sugar. Or that they have to eat a sugar-free diet, or just that they want to make sugar-free recipes, these recipes are good for all that!
This time we will bring a little jewelry from the kitchen and the bakery: the brownie. And not just any brownie, a brownie without sugar. For everyone who doesn’t know, the brownie is a low chocolate sponge cake, which comes from American patisserie. Its name comes from the diminutive of the word brown ( brown) in English; it would be a thing like a brown translation.
But I don’t think anyone wants to eat some browns on the snack, so wisely, they were left named English. A delight for tea, for a cake, to have something sweet and healthy on hand, to make it to the boys. Anyway, a great wild card of sugar-free recipes.
- 100g of butter
- 1 cup bitter cocoa
- Sweetener to taste
- 100g flour 0000
- 2 eggs
- 40g walnuts
- Place butter and bitter cocoa in a bowl. Take about 30 seconds to the microwave or until the butter melts well. Mix very carefully until it is integrated into a dark paste. This would become the heart of our brownie without sugar. Reserve.
- In another bowl, place the 2 eggs and add the sweetener. In this case, 4 sachets were used, but it is at ease! Beat until the mixture is foamy (since it has no sugar, it is necessary to beat for a long time)
- When foamed, gradually add the butter and cocoa paste. It takes a few moments to integrate by dense consistency, but continue beating until everything is integrated.
- Add the flour of parts, and continue beating. When almost all the flour is incorporated, add little drops of milk little by little to help beat. The preparation must be rather thick but uniform.
Split the nuts with your hands and add them to the mixture with a spatula.
- Cream a mold and place the preparation — Bake at 180º for about 20 minutes. Cut, let cool and serve!