Baked Fish Easy Complete Recipe
I will tell you that this recipe can be made with any type of fish: silverside, hake, grouper, smooth. The one you like best. I think this is one of the easiest recipes on the web and it breaks! Keep in mind that types of fish have different cooking times, although it will never be as much as meat. They can be served with some crispy potatoes, such as England’s famous fish and chips, or with a good salad. Anyway, they will enjoy it very much!
I can fall with the fastest and richest fish recipe on the planet that I say no! Look what I tried with lemon (whole and in juice) with vinegar, with alcohol (putting it in the microwave and taking it) but nothing, NOTHING takes you out the fish rail.
Although there is something, no matter how much time we save, or how well it can be, it is impossible to do in the microwave.
- 4 fish fillets (I used silverside)
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (or other grated cheese but which is dry, which does not melt)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- over the baking dish with a splash of oil and take a minute to the oven. We do this so that the fish does not stick.
- Arrange the fish over the fountain and set aside.
- Chop the garlic and parsley.
- Mix in a bowl: chopped garlic and parsley, breadcrumbs, grated cheese, salt, pepper, and 1 tbsp. Of olive oil. A kind of sand will remain, there should be no liquid or as a paste.
- Cover each fish with this mixture, completely.
- Bring to medium oven about 15 minutes or until the fish is ready (this will depend on the fish you use). The last 3 minutes put the oven to the maximum or bring to gratin so that the cover is golden and crispy.
- To serve. It’s delicious!